payday.

got paid today! so i went and bought a few things...



men's pocky...forever one of my fav snacks. it's the dark chocolate version of regular pocky. not sure what kind of brand they're going for by making it gender-specific...but it's delicious and i ate the whole box in one sitting...and now the box can even be poked out and folded to hang from your purse like a peeking penguin....





some bold leopard print for me for the coming chillier nights...leopard has been one of my favorite prints for possibly a decade now. i think that means it's here to stay, and not just another one of my short-lived obsessions.





a belated birthday gift for my boyfriend. i know him so well; i know he's at least one week behind on his rss feeds...so by the time he reads this, the amazing satchel below will already be in his possession...hehe.







i treat my guy quite well...maybe i'll even tuck some men's pocky inside...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Labels