still surviving...

a few weeks ago, i got snapped for the street style section of joonbug while power-walking across manhattan to meet my family. forgot to look for it until just a few days ago.



the "inspiration for piece" part pretty much explains what my life has been like for the past month. fragmented, in bits and pieces and scattered all over the place...but fun!!!





in any case, thanks largely in part to the efforts of mom and dad, my physical belongings have finally made it over to nyc with the rest of me. and, despite exposed piping, no natural light and a severe lack of space...my teeny manhattan bedroom is finally starting to come together and feel a little like home.











i'll put up some better photos of the rest of the apt too when i finish decorating. but for now i've got my diy curtains, decorative shoe shelves, treasured photographs and a few ikea things to help me along.



now if only i could find a job...



anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Labels